Sell A Home

A refreshing approach to selling a home that cuts thousands of dollars off the traditional real estate commission.

Transparent pricing and your home sold right.

SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT

Or give us a call at 602-384-2604

SELL YOUR HOME AND KEEP MORE MONEY

50+ YEARS COMBINED EXPERIENCE

A PROVEN PROCESS TO SELL BETTER

“My family has utilized Mark for both buying our home and selling another home. In the last few years, I have seen several new realtor companies start. None of those companies will give you the personal attention and have the experience that Mark will bring to your real estate needs. He will take the time to explain your options so you are able to proceed with confidence.”
Shane Curtis, Phoenix AZ

Fastest Growing Company in America by Inc. 5000 and Financial Times

Dave Ramsey Endorsed ELP Logo
Christian Wealth Management logo

When selling a home, the standard real estate commission is 6% divided equally between the seller’s agent and buyer’s agent.

We believe this standard commission is too much.

So, we charge 1.98% as a seller’s agent and allow you to choose the buyer’s agent commission.

Schedule a time to talk

Or send us an email at home@stewardship.pro

What You Get

A team of full-time Real Estate professionals that are dedicated to helping sell your home quickly, and at the highest price possible. We charge far less than the industry standard commission and serve you through an intentional process that goes beyond a few pictures and plopping it on MLS. And, as a Stewardship company, we use all of our resources to market your home properly to sell your home right.

What It Costs

Typically when you sell a home you have to pay your REALTOR® 6% of the sales price. In most cases, they will keep 3% for themselves and give 3% to the Agent who represented the buyer. We only charge 1.98% for ourselves, and let you choose the amount to be paid to the buyer’s Agent. So, even if you do the suggested 3% amount to the buyer’s Agent that is a total of 4.98%. Far less than the industry standard!

Schedule an Appointment

Or give us a call at 602-384-2604

“The Stewardship team has continued to earn my trust by giving me straight answers that have my best interest in mind. I’m not exaggerating when I say that it’s a joy to work with the folks at Stewardship. They truly care about their clients, and I can’t recommend them more highly.”
Nate Sees, Gilbert AZ

We give your home the attention it deserves

Your home to our network.

  • We leverage our social media influence and contact data base to show your home to more people.

  • Each month our combined social media accounts average over 100,000 impressions.

  • Over the last 15+ years, we have worked with over 13,000 people that are in our our database.

  • We will share your home listing with our network of Realtors to bring more buyers.

  • With a Media Producer and equipment in house, we will create high-quality media for your home listing.

Schedule An Appointment

Or give us a call at 602-384-2604.

Selling a home with Stewardship is easy: Schedule an appointmentIntelligently designed processSell your home right

You don’t have to accept the industry standard. Let Stewardship Realty empower you to make your home sale better.

Meet In Comfort Image

Schedule an appointment

Come to our relaxed office, talk over the phone, or connect via video to discuss your needs.

Receive Wise Advice Image

Intelligently designed process

Gain confidence as we create a customized marketing action plan for your home.

Experience Peace Image

Sell your home right

Consistent communication and unmatched resources help you sell your home with peace.

Schedule An Appointment

Or send us an email at home@stewardship.pro.