Today, Jeremy and attorney Andrew Morrison discuss the basics of estate planning. They talk about the importance of having a formalized estate plan, and share real-life stories on the impact this has made for individuals. They also discuss the practicalities of what documents are necessary and the best way to prepare them.
Here are some of the key takeaways:
- There are strategic ways to give, take advantage of them!
- Having a charitable legacy is Biblical!
- Leave a lesson of Stewardship to your loved ones.
- Make sure the inheritance that you leave your kids is not an idol.
- Have an aligned team help you maximize your giving!
- The primary reason for estate planning as a young family is to assign guardianship for children and to maximize the value of the inheritance you are leaving them.
Click here to download Andrew’s free resource.
Andrew also talks about the organizations he loves to support: