Investment Management Fee Structure
Our fee is a percentage of the assets we manage. The fee we charge is dependent upon your balance.
$1 – $999,999
(90 basis points)
$1,000,000 – $2,499,999
(85 basis points)
$2,500,000 – $4,999,999
(80 basis points)
$5,000,000 and above
(75 basis points)
How It Works
Let’s say you invest $10,000 with us. The 0.9% fee would be $90. So, we would get paid a total of $90 per year for managing your $10,000 in assets.
How It Is Collected
No need to cut a check manually. It’s automatic. A quarter of our annualized fee is paid to us from your assets at the beginning of each quarter.
We Win Together
If your assets went from $10,000 to $20,000 our annual fee of 0.9% would now equate to $180. If your assets decline, our collected fee declines in kind.
We also provide Financial Plans that give you a roadmap to follow. These plans help fill in any gaps and ensure your finances are efficient.
- Are you getting the most out of your workplace benefits?
- Is your net worth organized?
- Do you have a debt reduction strategy?
- Is there a plan for education savings?
- Is your Estate Plan set up correctly?
- Do you have a game plan?
- Could you be limiting the amount you are paying in taxes?
- Are you able to make sense of all the insurances you have or need?
- Do you have proper asset protection?
- Is there a plan in place for large purchases?
- Is your 401(k) on the right path?
- Are you preserving enough wealth?
- Is your business healthy?
- Are your finances on track for future goals or lifestyle changes?