You are applying for a home loan and are in the process of attempting to obtain a home loan. There are many “Do’s” and “Don’ts” associated with this process. You do not have a home loan yet, and there is no guarantee the home loan will be completed. Nothing is final until the loan closing documents have been signed, the loan has funded at the title company, and recorded with the county recorder’s office. Following the below recommendations will help ensure a smoother loan process for you. I want you to have the best home loan experience possible. Please read these recommendations and follow to the best of your ability.
- Do not obtain any new debt
- Do not change employment
- Do not move large amounts of assets without first consulting with me
- Do provide information and documentation to me as soon as you are able
- Do ask me questions as much as you would like
- Do share your experience with others as you are going through it